Volunteer with Hawaiʻi Wildlife Fund
- Make A Difference.
- Help save our fragile marine life and ecosystem.
- Our dedicated staff and team of volunteers have helped more than 10,000 endangered sea turtle hatchlings reach the ocean.
- FInd out more about Honu Watch on Maui.
- FInd out more about Hawksbill Sea Turtle Recovery.
Our Beaches Won’t Clean Themselves
- During the last two decades, marine debris, resulting in a pandemic of plastic pollution in the world’s ocean, has become a significant threat to ocean wildlife, and ultimately, to humans.
- Endangered Hawaiian monk seals, threatened green sea turtles, humpback whales, dolphins and fish often become entangled in nets, fishing lines and other garbage that plague our shores and seas.
- Even the coral reefs, which support marine ecosystems, can be damaged when debris masses are dragged across the ocean floor by ocean currents and wind.
- Thanks to donations from people like you we have equipment, like the Hoʻōla One, that can help make a difference with microplastics.
- And thanks to people like you, we have the power to use it.
Care to join us?
Fill out the Contact Form and we’ll get back to you asap!